If you’re like most people, you’ve probably wondered about questions like…
- Is there a way to read the Bible that makes intellectual sense?
- What about when the Bible contains obvious contradictions?
- How do we decide if Genesis 1-3 is a myth or scientific fact?
- What’s the point of those boring genealogies?
- What is the Bible’s message in a nutshell?
- What on earth is the book of Revelation talking about?
Don’t worry – understanding the Bible is possible, with just a few hours of concentrated study. Here’s how:
While there are loads of books written on the topic, most people simply don’t have the time to become Bible experts. But at the same time, whether you are a pastor, small group leader, Sunday School teacher, or mentor, understanding exactly how to read the Bible might be your single most important challenge.
Understanding the Bible made Practical is a 80+ page ebook packed with valuable tools and practice assignments to help you better understand the Bible. Its 4 concise chapters include these key topics:
- Chapter 1 shows you how to read different kinds of biblical literature, such as: narrative, genealogies, legal codes, prophecy, Psalms, letters, and apocalyptic writings.
- Chapter 2 introduces the many Hebrew storytelling tools used by the Bible’s authors, like: plot, motif, dialog, climax, types, foreshadowing, hyperbole, personification, humor, and more!
- Chapter 3 explores the ancient Hebrew worldview, over and against the worldviews of neighboring peoples.
- Chapter 4 gets even more practical with the 5 basic principles of solid biblical interpretation, ending with…
- a practical step-by-step plan on how to unpack just about any Bible passage with confidence!
Sounds great, but how does this help me?
Our Understanding the Bible made Practical ebook package is helping Christians in many diverse situations read, interpret, and apply the Bible in more responsible and faithful ways. Here are some of our ebook’s main benefits:
- Unpack just about any Bible text with confidence
- Prepare solid sermons or Bible studies
- Gain confidence in sharing your faith and discipling new Christians
Practical by designUnderstanding the Bible made Practical
was designed as a solid teaching resource,
125 examples from the Bible
50 practice assignments
Our ebook’s content is divided into bite-sized sections that are easy to teach and review. Following the most important sections is a biblical example along with two practice assignments with varying difficulty.
What’s in the package:
- Full-color Understanding the Bible made Practical ebook, in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats (formatted for Kindle, Nook, and all other popular ebook readers!)
- Full-color Student Handbook (an outline of the full ebook with lots of space for notes, in PDF format)
- PLUS the two Bonus Materials below!
“This pithy guide is an excellent primer on the Bible’s historical and literary context, providing useful keys for well-informed, critically-astute and ultimately more fruitful study.”
Spring 2015 Deal:
Pay with a Like / Tweet / +1 and unlock our most reduced prices!
Download the entire Understanding the Bible ebook packet for just $5,
or the single ebook for $3!
|Full Resource Package – $5.00
|Single Ebook – $3.00
Understanding the Bible made Practical regular pricing:
Full Resource Package – $19.99
- our full 80-page Understanding the Bible made Practical ebook, in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats formatted for Kindle, Nook, and all other popular ebook readers!)
- our accompanying Student Handbook (an outline of the full ebook with lots of space for notes, in PDF format) – more details below
- our handy 1-page Bible Study Checklist (PDF)
- our comprehensive Bible Study Resource Guide (PDF) – more details below
Single Ebook – $12.99
- our full 80-page Understanding the Bible made Practical ebook, in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats (formatted for Kindle, Nook, and all other popular ebook readers!)
But that’s not all! To offer you the maximum value, we are also giving away these
2 additional Bonus Materials completely for FREE:
A handy 1-page Bible Study Checklist that contains all
the important questions to ask of a Bible text, such as:
- What is the general / specific context?
- To whom is the author writing?
- Are there other parallels in Scripture?
- What type of literature are we dealing with?
- …and much more!
A comprehensive Bible Study Resource Guide introducing some of the most helpful
materials to understand the Bible in even greater depth! Resources highlighted include:
- Going deeper into the culture and history of ancient Israel
- A cutting-edge study of Genesis 1 in its Ancient Near Eastern cultural context
- How living under the oppressive Roman Empire shaped our New Testament
- An overview of the most helpful commentaries, Bible dictionaries
- …and much more!
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy Risk Free! If you are not 100% satisfied with our Understanding the Bible made Practical
ebook, let us know within 30 days, and we guarantee you a full refund.
P.S.: You don’t have to already know a lot about the Bible to benefit from our ebook – in fact, it’s great for beginners!
P.P.S.: Our ebook is basically a condensed version of several Seminary-level classes – don’t miss out on this valuable Bible study resource!